Friday, February 13, 2009

Random Acts of Kindness Valentines

And so it begins. The big day is here. I am a little worried that these babies will end up in the wrong hands and destroyed, but I will have to have faith in the finders.

A few will be hand delivered to my single friends to make them smile on Valentines (I hope), rest will be random drops.

Below is the piccies of all of them. A dozen Roses to give.

Sometimes a Random Act of Kindness is all it takes to make someone smile.

If you have come across this site because you found one of my Roses and would like to leave a comment click on the "comment" button at the end of this post under all the pictures. Leave an annonymous comment with your name.








1 comment:

  1. Hello Katt,
    I just wanted to tell you what an amazing idea that was. Yesterday I stood outside of Walmart and handed out real roses to people, it was great to bring a smile to their faces.

    Keep up the good work, even if you don't get any "real" reward from it. :)

    Eric Novak
    P.S. I posted on my blog about my exp.

    ReplyDelete